Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

CN Detour
C

CN Detour

CN 302 with 8826, 8855 at Mile 33 is West of Grandview 3 Miles, along with a lone Pine Tree next to the tracks with 85 cars. East.
Beautiful picture, make it a Christmas photo card!! Photoshop out the date, though. Great pic, and ya' the headlight is mesmerizing, weird! :D

Seen 301 on the River Sub late yesterday afternoon. Any clue if they will keep running some trains on the north line for awhile 2 nights in a row 302 has been through.

C
I suspect that CN will keep running trains on the Prairie North Line to take the pressure off the Rivers Sub.?

I would think about 20 minutes i figured the train that was at the siding at Moffat would have had enough time to make it to the siding at Brandon North. But i figured they proably needing the siding there for a eastbound to let the two westbound through after.

Media information

Category
Canada
Added by
chaloner2008
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back