Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

Amarrillo Texas
This and the other photos are outstanding, but I knocked it down a peg because the compression on this and your other photos is way too high and it affects the quality of the photo. A shame since the composition on them is outstanding.

As a over-the-road truck driver I had a load going to california, I stopped at Amarrillo Tex to see if I could come up with a shot.Most times I would drop the trailer at a truckstop and bobtail around.This was before gps tracking devices were on trucks.If I got laid over for the weekend in chicago guess what I would do.Then come monday I would complain to my dispacher that I not making any money being laid up for two days.

BN 2350 was built 3-1972 as SLSF 680
img100%20SLSF%20680%205-29-1979%20Barnwell,%20SC.jpg

Currently BNSF 2351
BNSF%202351%20GP38-2%20SAG%20040706%2002.jpg

ATSF 160 became BNSF 160
0160.jpg

Currently BNSF 144
BNSF%20144_William%20H.%20Anderson_2016_2_14B.JPG

Media information

Category
Night Photos
Added by
Daniel Hormann
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back