Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

CP 13 Rocks!
O

CP 13 Rocks!

CP 13 on CSX's Indianapolis Line a mile and a half west of Berea, Ohio, a hotspot, shows the okay for an westbound on track 1 with it's pretty green light (that I didn't get a photo of)and the red for a westbound on track 2 with it's pretty red lights! I didn't manage to get a shot of these lights due to being in a car, but minutes later an eastbound CSX that was floorin' it at about 75 mph blasted through eastbound on track 2 which I caught on film!! For power it had AC6000CW # 5000, a Diversity in Motion unit and another AC6000CW number 653 in the Bright Future paint!

Media information

Category
Signals
Added by
Ohio Railfan
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back