Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

UP_2954
W

UP_2954

UP 2954 waits for BNSF traffic at the Diamond in Rochelle, IL on Nov 3rd, 2005.
Sorry- With all due respect to the photograhper, I have to agree with the first rating posted for the reasons that it is backlit, unlevel, slightly pixelated, not very sharp, and poorly cropped. There's not a whole that could have been done from that angle, however.

So, from what I ascertain, it's as good as the image in the link below and deserves the same rating? Not trying to be difficult, I just need some clarification. Thanks- (once again, my apologies to the photographer in the middle of this)

http://www.railroadforums.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=12227&cat=587

The photo in the link is graet.But This pic is a dif. afect!Thats all more glint.Time of day will aslo be a factor to your subject to the way it looks.

Not trying to be a "know it all", but I think the following link is more along the lines of a glint shot. I appreciate the discussion!

http://www.railroadforums.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=4053&cat=587

Media information

Category
Union Pacific
Added by
WI Railfan
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back