Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

Work Train
T

Work Train

The 4643 and 4622 along with their four carloads of ballast plus a manned caboose are departing the north end of the yard at Chetwynd to go and dump ballast near the 665 mile.
Think my camera is gonna go into withdrawl when the BCR becomes CN.
This area and the Peace River country is rather scenic and is definately worth a visit.
I use a Nikon F601 for the majority of my pictures. It would take a bit to pry me away from 35mm to digital. This picture (slide) was scanned in a larger size / resolution than I normally use. No color adjustments or anything.
---trmn

R
CN would never do this! They'd take the GE's and scrap the caboose... What's happening to those cabooses? Are they on a giant deadline somewhere?

Media information

Category
Canada
Added by
Trainman92
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back