Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

Brand new powerrr...
R

Brand new powerrr...

I know CP is famous for running junk, seen it many times, especially the peeling 54xx SD40-2's. However this train is new-new-new. It makes the two year old leader look old, that's how new it is! Trailing the AC4400CW are two ES44's, CP 9803-8714-8725. First time seing the new GEVO's for me.
Welcome to Saskatoon i am coming up soon to railfan sutherland and the Spot by the golfCourse thats brand new.

R
That's cool. Maybe you me and zartok could meet up for some railfanning? Thanks for all the ratings guys. I think I'll put off the Saskatoon report until I post the best photos from my cross-Canada trip.

Media information

Category
Canada
Added by
Romet
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back