Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

BLE 903 - SD40T-3
BLE 903, SD40T-3, rebuild ex-SP SD45T-2, trailing CN 5251, SD40-2(W). Sure looks pretty.
WOW roman what dont u get man all the tunnel motors are attracted to winnipeg i guess. Who's next for the special guest appearance?

R
I doubt a tunnel motor will be the next foreign power. BNSF or UP maybe? How about a lessor? Anything will do.

R
Thanks, I like the SD45's too, especially in the WC sheme. http://www.railroadforums.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=17536
Seriously though, I'm hoping for an IC SD70I or a BC Rail Dash 7. I doubt I'll catch any "real" foreign power sometime soon. Even this unit is now owned by CN!

R
After all the RR photography I've made, I can't believe that this is my most viewed picture to date. Should I just stop shooting CN & CP then???
CalMurray, I've caught him again - http://www.railroadforums.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=23570&nocache=1

Media information

Category
Canadian National
Added by
Romet
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back