Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

And away we go
drgw#1

And away we go

As soon as the light turns green .Away we go!! Down the joint line in Denver along I-25.
You know, I've seen lots of photos by Brian Soloman(and I know you know who HE is) that have pretty much the same type of lighting. I dare any of you to say that Brian Soloman's photos have "poor lighting". The man has probably 20+ railroad photo books out; if he didn't know a thing or two about lighting, he wouldn't. Oh well...opinions are like....

Bob

D
I think liquidsunday is right you are way off base!

B
I like The side to back lighting Give depth to the photo.

For sure on any given day, the lighting sure isnt perfect, but love takin the shot anyways! ;-) Its all good fun, until someone puts an eye out ;-)

Thanks liquidsunday and DRGW1989, BN MAN, Lookn4trains for your comments and ratings .

Again, this is not the place to argue over ratings given. Please relegate these type postings to the PM system. Thank you.

Poor lighting is purely a matter of opinion. For me the lighting is a bit dark on the front of the engines, but it's not bad. Anyway, as long as you like the photo then that's all that matters.

Media information

Category
Burlington Northern Santa Fe
Added by
drgw#1
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back