video editing software

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

UP Salina Sub

Railfanius Extremus
I'm looking for a good video editing software I can download, I'm looking for one that has features for reducing sun glare, and for enhancing sharpness. Freeware would be best,as I dont have the extra $ to spend. I have windows movie maker, but I need something with more features :)

UP Salina Sub

Railfanius Extremus
Ouch, CyberLink PowerDirector price is $99.95 :eek: way out of My price range,may see if I can find a copy to borrow long enough to install it on my computer

Well, I use Avidemux(A must have for people like me with the newer formats) for inner video things like deinterlacing and resizing.But an actual video editor??? Do a search on Cnet for the best free video editors, I have found some pretty good ones on there.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com