Best shots in the Past Year

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

MWipperman

M.C. Wipperman
My favorite shots from the past year.

UP 844 Southbound deadhead move for Frontier Days, Eaton, CO July 19, 2012

BNSF 4977 south, Boulder (Valmont), CO December 28, 2012

Amtrak #6, Big Ten Curve, Rocky, CO July 18, 2012

UP 3201 "Wycon Job" Cheyenne, WY December 31, 2012

UP 7002 (ex-GECX) Near Tolland, CO July 18, 2012

UP 1983 east, ASECNR-10, Between Boone & Ogden, IA April 13, 2013

Big Ten

The Big Ten Curve shot is my favorite. I've been there and you've captured the feeling of the distance and the altitude. Cool!

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com