A few quick shots on the Paducah and Louisville (5/19/2017)

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

jw1987

Went out yesterday to catch a Paducah and Louisville rock train working with PAL's Military units leading. Get to the train (over an hour from my house) to find that my camera's battery was dead. Drove back home, and gave it another shot today. The military units were a lot closer to home, working in Cecilia, and I caught an unexpected southbound coal train as well. I'd say it worked out for me!
33948613263_61b4f265b7_c.jpgPAL Military Units, Cecilia,KY 5/19/2017 (3) by Jeff Wagoner, on Flickr
33915194684_af22e2efea_c.jpgPAL Military Units, Cecilia,KY 5/19/2017 (2) by Jeff Wagoner, on Flickr
34717511306_3fc5d490e8_c.jpgPAL Military Units, Cecilia,KY 5/19/2017 (1) by Jeff Wagoner, on Flickr
34757634645_9b979303fc_c.jpgPAL LG1, Eastview,KY 5/19/2017 by Jeff Wagoner, on Flickr

Nice job. Everything in these photos was so well in tune--sky, trains, clear air, etc.--it may have been a good thing about the battery. ;)

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back