Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. B

Working for Union Pacific

I have a chance to work for the UP in Denver Co does anybody know what hours the Diesel Shop works? And how much they make?
  2. B

How to get a Interview with KCS

Guys i have been trying to get on with KCS Forever but for some reason i cant get a interview with these guys. Does anybody know what i am doing wrong.?
  3. B

Comment by 'BNSF650' in media 'Clean Machine'

could you upload that to www.locophotos.com
  4. B

Comment by 'BNSF650' in media 'Picture_0061'

BNSF DPU 5766
  5. Picture_0061

Picture_0061

6. B

Comment by 'BNSF650' in media 'BNSF 6078'

Thank you all
  7. Westside Loco

Westside Loco

8. BNSF 130

BNSF 130

9. BNSF 6078

BNSF 6078

10. BNSF 7695

BNSF 7695

11. Some coal

Some coal

12. Mr.Clean

Mr.Clean

13. B

Comment by 'BNSF650' in media 'Powerbar swoosh'

Thank you Eric
  14. Powerbar swoosh

Powerbar swoosh

15. The Big BNSF Truck

The Big BNSF Truck

16. What it do

What it do

Me on a Dash 9
  17. Okmulgee summers

Okmulgee summers

18. B

Comment by 'BNSF650' in media 'DRGW 1989'

This thing is ugly

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back