Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. Itsed65

CP Rockland Sub

Formerly the The Central Maine & Québec Railway, this sub runs between Rockland and Brunswick ME, mainly serving the Dragon Cement company. Here, the sole loco on the sub, a GP20C-ECO pulls a lone covered hopper on the trip back up to Rockland, through Damariscotta Mills. NOT Franklin Canyon...
  2. Itsed65

Western Railway Museum

From Spring 2019 on the Western Railway Museum right of way. This car is from Portland Oregon. Rural Crossing by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  3. Itsed65

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay 2020

New Years eve found me driving up Santa Fe Avenue in the central valley Rolling Into 2020 by lennycarl08, on Flickr Loaded and Waiting by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  4. Itsed65

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay 2019

Closer to home...oil cans on the bay UP 5278 West at Hercules by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  5. Itsed65

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay 2018

Sunday servicing run for the six axle power at the Port of Benicia, a vehicle loading facility. Sunday Service by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  6. Itsed65

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay 2017

Heading up Santa Fe Road(that is the actual street name) near Atwater California on New Year's Eve, I was lucky to catch this perfectly framed train, 8 locos strong blasting down the central valley. Hi-Ball through Hughson by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  7. Itsed65

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay 2016

Another Siemens ACS 64 heading east on the Zephyr Hitching a Ride on the Zephyr by lennycarl08, on Flickr Light power run from Richmond yard to pick up a train in the east bay Running Light at Christie by lennycarl08, on Flickr Same pair leaving Port Chicago Round the Lone Tree by...
  8. Itsed65

Chasing trains east of Reno NV

I was originally going to post these on my east bay thread, but there are so many pictures, I decided to make a separate thread for them. So on another trip to Nevada, I had some time to head east of Reno and chase some trains again. Much higher speeds are required to get ahead of trains out...
  9. Itsed65

Photos from my recent trips to the Feather River Canyon

So as it’s a couple of hundred miles away from my normal area of train watching, I will put these shots in a separate post. This is a compilation of two trips up to the Feather River canyon over the last couple of weeks. It's always a bit hit or miss traffic wise up there, and sure enough, I...
  10. Itsed65

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay 2015

Thanks for all the comments guys :D I will definitely have more coming now that the weather is turning nice. Here are a few more from the weekend... This pair has been working the local switching for the last week or so...this was taken of all places from the Pinole Senior center parking...

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back