Recent content by NCphotographer

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. NCphotographer

Comment by 'NCphotographer' in media 'A Cold Lonely Night In Kannapolis'

Thanks! The only drawback to it being a calendar shot is that it is in vertical format. I actually have a copy of it framed in my office.
  2. A Cold Lonely Night In Kannapolis

A Cold Lonely Night In Kannapolis

P-41 and it's day's work wait to go North to Linwood for 90 day service.
  3. NCphotographer

Comment by 'NCphotographer' in media 'Sunday afternoon Out'

North Carolina Transportation Museum. I had put the photo in my personal gallery, where the meaning was understood. Admin moved it sorry for any confusion.
  4. img_6488

img_6488

Southbound just past Reid
  5. img_5779

img_5779

Onward to Hickory and Asheville.
  6. img_5775

img_5775

Making the turn and into the single track at Catawba, NC
  7. img_4648

img_4648

The start of fall at Concord, NC
  8. Something Borrowed and Something Blue

Something Borrowed and Something Blue

Some color brightens a fall afternoon on NS
  9. MG_6488

MG_6488

After the Sunday local clears this general manifest tries to make up some time out of Salisbury, NC
  10. MG_5537

MG_5537

Even the blizzard of '07 didn't stop the Piedmont division!
  11. MG_5405

MG_5405

The future North Carolina Biotech Research Campus with a passing Norfolk Southern light power move.
  12. MG_5399

MG_5399

Amtrak 79 streaks by an idle P-41
  13. Sunday afternoon Out

Sunday afternoon Out

Sou 6133 and the Powhatan Arrow set making the rounds at NCTM.
  14. MG_4792

MG_4792

15. NCphotographer

Comment by 'NCphotographer' in media 'Just like the old days'

You can't beat Southern on Southern Ground

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back