Recent content by mille-ryan

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'Meet'

Thats a great shot
  2. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'MG_9206_BNSF_GRAIN_MARK_DABLING_ROAD_COLORADO_SPRINGS'

Like it ... Is that where the tracks run near the interstate? I used to live in the Springs and sorta do again via a long commute.
  3. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'The last cut'

Nice, quite a few of the older EMD locos need to have the same thing done...cant keep oil on the inside to save yer life sometime.
  4. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'Truck'

So thats what they look like brand new. The bottoms I worked on were always covered in bear grease, animals, and anything else smelly that could work its way up there.
  5. GE gone down

GE gone down

Took when I was working in GE, an AC44 with bad water damage.Was gonna enter in contest but too late, been gone from here for a long time.
  6. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'Deception Creek'

Wow nice to see there is snow elsewhere out there this winter.
  7. On the drop pit

On the drop pit

Changing out the #6 traction motor
  8. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'Scenic Grain'

Nice,even three different shades of orange.
  9. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'NS Tanks'

Good stuff.
  10. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'Ice cold'

Doh, forgot what side I was working on,lol.Thought I was on GE that day.But your right.
  11. Ice cold

Ice cold

Dead cold EMD SD90 waiting to go inside.
  12. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'Limited express RAPIT'

Wow , now thats one cool lookin train.
  13. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'AutoRacks At Night'

Nice , I like shots like these.
  14. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'CSX 347'

Nice shot.Is it set out , or a helper?
  15. mille-ryan

Comment by 'mille-ryan' in media 'New KCS de Mexico GEVO's'

Nice lookin loco.We had one roll through the service track the other day.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back