Recent content by Itsed65

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. Itsed65

CP Rockland Sub

Weekly cement train on the way to Brunswick, here at Wiscasset Maine, on the Sheepscot River Canadian Pacific at Wiscasset Maine by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  2. Itsed65

CP Rockland Sub

Formerly the The Central Maine & Québec Railway, this sub runs between Rockland and Brunswick ME, mainly serving the Dragon Cement company. Here, the sole loco on the sub, a GP20C-ECO pulls a lone covered hopper on the trip back up to Rockland, through Damariscotta Mills. NOT Franklin Canyon...
  3. Itsed65

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay 2020

Heading east in Franklin Canyon, this will be my last post in this thread as I have now fully landed in Maine. No more BNSF or UP, but I now live on the CP's Rockland Sub, formerly the The Central Maine & Québec Railway, who run about one train a week through here. Wagons East! by lennycarl08...
  4. Itsed65

Please help Identify this locomotive and possible location

Hill AFB in Ogden is an Air Force logistics center, so it very well could have been in use there post WW2.
  5. Itsed65

OK, not northern California , but still in the west. During the first U haul run to my new home in Maine, we caught this east bound intermodal at Echo Pass Utah. This was shot from the rest area on I-80. Eastbound at Echo Canyon by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  6. Itsed65

A couple of Dash 8s wearing some fresh paint out at the Phillips 66 plant Two of a Kind by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  7. Itsed65

Power Parade by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  8. Itsed65

Glen Frazer in Franklin Canyon Peeking Out by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  9. Itsed65

Like clockwork. New Years Day and the daily UPS Z (Chicago to North Bay) train rolls on New Year Same Train by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  10. Itsed65

Foggy Day on the Corridor by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  11. Itsed65

Next Stop: Williams by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  12. Itsed65

Will do Bill, but it won't be for a while. While I have a new house lined up, my last day of work is not until April 30. I'm only up north during the fall and winter though, as that is when I am at the NWRs shooting birds. I have just about another 6 weekends of opportunity for that, and the...
  13. Itsed65

Northbound at Willows by lennycarl08, on Flickr
  14. Itsed65

No more Class I's nearby, but I will not be far from the Pan AM.
  15. Itsed65

This will be my last winter photographing the California Northern. I'm retiring in 4 months and moving to coastal Maine. Things have been getting repetitive for me with my train photography anyway, so some new scenery will be fun. I'm going to live 20 minutes away from a historic 2 foot...

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back