Recent content by brad_in_omaha

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. brad_in_omaha

Where is the Omaha Posse?

Hope your feeling better. Glad you got up to Boone, I need to get back up there myself.
  2. brad_in_omaha

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay 2020

Congratulations on your retirement! Looking forward to see what you get from the other coast!
  3. brad_in_omaha

Nice photos Tom!
  4. brad_in_omaha

Love that tight shot down the bridge!
  5. brad_in_omaha

Enterprise Ks Extravaganza

How often do they run that steamer on a normal year?
  6. brad_in_omaha

BNSF's Marshall Subdivision

They still run that SW9?
  7. brad_in_omaha

This weekend at DuplainvilleUSA

You didn't get the mix locomotive I use to enjoy seeing in your photos. Sign of the times... Thanks for sharing.
  8. brad_in_omaha

I didn't realize they stopped doing warrants on the radio. Is that a PTC thing?
  9. brad_in_omaha

On a HOT!! Duplainville Saturday.

Hard to miss those bright yellow units! There have been several here, but I have only seen one, and it was buried in the yard so it wasn't worth a photo. Nice work Ron.
  10. brad_in_omaha

Latest Pics from DuplainvilleUSA

Yep, a nice old school motor with a classic looking paint scheme.
  11. brad_in_omaha

Wow, a meet in Yutan! I bet that doesn't happen too often.
  12. brad_in_omaha

Out and about this past week

Thanks! It was a great night. I was thinking there would be a good sunset, but that light right there was probably the best of the evening.
  13. brad_in_omaha

Omaha Posse visits the Cumbres and Toltec

Thanks! We have two small children now that takes up a lot of my time! The older one is getting old enough to go out train watching with me now.
  14. brad_in_omaha

I always like that contrast between the orange locomotives and the golden rolling hills.
  15. brad_in_omaha

Downtown San Diego: a quick look

Nice photos. Always cool seeing those Southern CA depots. Thanks for sharing.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back