Recent content by AmtrakFan

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. AmtrakFan

Comment by 'AmtrakFan' in media 'Today at Beech Grove Amtrak Facility'

Any Idea how many Cars were there to be Wrecked Repaired and Overhauled?
  2. BN 9556 goes West with Light Power

BN 9556 goes West with Light Power

BN 9556, and KCS 4025 Goes West with 2 other units
  3. ATSF 520 Goes West

ATSF 520 Goes West

2 SD9's in the Concest with a CN SD40-2W
  4. AmtrakFan

Comment by 'AmtrakFan' in media 'MILW E-7 #19B, Chicago, IL, Feb. 27, 1966, photo by Chuck Zeiler'

Boy that area has sure changed a lot since 1966.
  5. AmtrakFan

Comment by 'AmtrakFan' in media 'AMTK #8 at Bandera on MILW detour'

I bet 8 was REALLY late after that one considering how slow the detour likley was.
  6. AmtrakFan

Comment by 'AmtrakFan' in media 'ACe at Hinsdale'

Hmmm.... I saw that Same Train a few feet back.
  7. AMTK 187

AMTK 187

AMTK 187 sitting on the Downers Grove Siding due to a Locked Up #4 Axle in a STATE OF GOOD REPAIR.
  8. I hope Coal Trains don't become like this more....

I hope Coal Trains don't become like this more....

A BNSF ACe (Just give me a Executive Painted SD70MAC) rolls thru Hinsdale, IL.
  9. The Castfish Roll West

The Castfish Roll West

2 NS C40-9W's roll west on a Manifest
  10. Just your Average BNSF Intermodal Train

Just your Average BNSF Intermodal Train

With 2 more Crash 9's Leading a Stack Train
  11. AmtrakFan

Comment by 'AmtrakFan' in media 'Burlington Northern Santa Fe'

Next time, try to fire the shot earlier.
  12. 59(10)

59(10)

AMTK 51 waiting for it's 20:00 Departure on 59(10)
  13. AmtrakFan

Comment by 'AmtrakFan' in media 'Amtrak 189'

Sammy, True, but problem would be I'd be getting a 3/4 Foamer Wedgie shot. YUCK!!!
  14. AmtrakFan

Comment by 'AmtrakFan' in media 'R452 at Downers Grove'

Nice Pic Glenn. I saw that on Monday the 15th with a Caboose.
  15. AmtrakFan

Comment by 'AmtrakFan' in media 'New BNSF 6101 & 6102'

I saw those units on 12/26/06 but didn't have my camara with me.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back