Light Power move and Coal.

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

Blair, Neb.

IMG_0001TUESDAY JANUARY 8TH, 2019.jpg
IMG_0005TUESDAY JANUARY 8TH, 2019.jpg
IMG_0007TUESDAY JANUARY 8TH, 2019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We had snow last weekend followed by cold temps whch have kept the snow on the ground. More snow is predicted for this weekend. I feel like I'm back in Chicagoland.

We had high winds down on the waterfront Monday morning after the snow quite falling; not so much at my house, which is up over the hill at 400ft. elevation. The wind was rocking my pickup as I took the photos of the Cascades which you see on my usual thread. I did not stay there or at the marsh very long due to the windchill.

Due to the trees, wind here usually means power outages. My power flickered but never went out. The downtown area, which is near the waterfront, lost power for a period of time.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back